Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Story Started!

I didn't sleep so well last night...I'm super stressed out right now. So, I stayed up starting a new story instead. I really like how it's going so far and I think considering how tired I was last night, I started it off pretty well. I have no idea what direction it's going to take--this one's kind of got a mind of its own. I guess they all do, but this time it's more than usual. And I'm surprised I was able to start it off so easily...when I see blank pages, they normally freak me out. Is that weird?

I am completely exhausted today. I think I'm going to try extremely hard to fall asleep early tonight. But I'm not sure I'll be able to. The more I stress about this, the more wacked out my body gets. I don't have an appetite, I can't sleep well, and I get headaches often. If I didn't have writing to take me away from this once in awhile I would definitely be insane by now.

So, you probably want to know what's stressing me out so bad. Okay. My ex-boyfriend needed money badly for something and I happened to have some saved from my last job. So I lent some of it to him, and he's supposed to be able to start working in April or May. At that time he's going to contact me about my money, and I know he will, when he can...what I'm worried about is, he might not be able to give it back to me in time...and if not I am in deep trouble. I have about 7 months before I can say that, though...so why am I stressing so much? Well, because I have no way of knowing what's going on, and I have no way to contact him, I don't see him...I'm not worrying about HIM. But I'd like to know everything's still going as planned and I'll get my money when I'm supposed to! I know, I know. I shouldn't have been stupid enough to lend my money out. Lesson learned!!

My dreams reflect how stressed out I am. I think my mind is against me because whenever I'm stressed, I have nightmares. As if I need anymore stress; I get enough of that during the day! Thanks a lot, mind, I'm glad you care about me so much.

Well crap. This was supposed to be a more cheerful post. Sorry! Later on today I'll post the poem I wrote last night... You'll like that!

2 comments:

Phat Love said...

Sorry to hear about your bad luck :( i makes me sad to think about all the stress your going through, i wish i could be there to comfort you! I would listen to your problems and tell you that everything is going to be alright.

Try to think posotively, think about something optomistic! I know it's hard, and your thoughts are cloudy when your stressed, trust me, i know, but you gotta try!

I may sound like a hypocrite, but i just wanna help :) Hope your day gets better!

SabrinaRK said...

Thank you a lot. It means a lot to me to know that you really care. Comfort... it would be nice to have some of that, it's been awhile, and I wish you could too... it would probably help. But just knowing you care is comfort so thank you (

Well yea, I do try thinking positively, things have really sucked so they have to start getting better at some point right? Lol.