Sunday, February 6, 2011

First actual post.

So this is my blog and let's get some things straight. It's mostly for myself. Sure, it would be nice if I got a few followers and people actually like what I write, but if that ever happens I imagine it won't be for a long time. I'm hoping that coming here and writing down things that happen in my life and what I'm thinking will benefit me--this way I won't be keeping everything to myself. Sure, it's nice to tell friends SOME things, but it doesn't matter how good of friends they are. I doubt they would want to hear EVERYTHING. So I'll put everything here!

Well, not quite everything. I'm also going to be posting some of my poems and MAYBE stories on here (I'm kind of touchy with my stories, I'm not sure why), but I don't know which ones. I guess whichever ones I decide are worthy of being posted! The next time I get to use the internet on my laptop, I'm going to make a section specifically for my writings. I suppose that will make it a little easier for me--that way I can easily get to them without having to go through all my other blog posts, which I'm sure there will be many.

There, I guess that's the basics. So now I'll tell about myself.

I'm 16 years old. I spend most of my time listening to music, writing, and reading. All my writings are influenced by what I'm feeling when I'm writing them. I've been told I'm a lot smarter than most people my age. . . you be the one to judge that, I guess. Get to know me! Anyone. I love talking to new people and chances are you'll like me, I'm pretty easy to get along with. Let's see, what else. . . I also love animals. I specifically have a cockatiel and a cat, but there are also three other cats who belong to other people I live with (one cat is 20 years old!), a dog, a rabbit, and lots of fish. I live in the middle of nowhere in a state called Maine. It sucks because I totally DESPISE snow and we've got it for over half the year. But when there's no snow on the ground, I think it's really pretty here.

I spend as much time as I can travelling back and forth from here to Virginia with my dad, who is a truck driver. I love Virginia. Right now, they don't have any snow! I just got back and I'm wishing I was still there because I could use my computer there!

Well that's about it. There's a lot more about me but I'll probably talk about that later.

We got about a foot of snow last night! And it's snowing again now. Will it ever end?

2 comments:

Phat Love said...

haha, sorry about the snow... i got the same thing here, it NEVER SEEMS TO END!! and there is more snow coming this week .. Ugh v_v

I will keep reading your blog because i think your pretty cool :) I also have a cat that i love sooo much. Good luck with your internet delima ... I look forward to new posts.

SabrinaRK said...

Yea, here too! All. Week. Quite depressing.
Thanks! You're pretty cool yourself. (;